Roxy Palace Casino is currently running a Slots Battle which is putting some of the classic slots against some of the newer slots. The £2,500 Slots Battle – New Games vs Classis, will only continue to run up until the end of Wednesday 27th September, so hurry before you miss out. You need to start by opting in and then as soon as you have opted in you need to select either Team New Games or Team Classic Games.

When you have selected a team, all that’s left to do is play in the real money mode on any of your selected team’s slots. The more you play on these games in the real money mode the higher up the leaderboard you will climb. At the end of the promo the team with the most combined wagering will win a share of the guaranteed £1,500 prize pool and the runner up team will win a share of the guaranteed £1,000 prize pool.

If you choose Team New you get to play on games like Win Sum Dim Sum, Castle Builder II, Goldwyn’s Fairies, Beautiful Bones, Oink Country Love and/or Jurassic World. If you choose Team Classic you get to play on games like Cashapillar, Avalon, Break da Bank Again, Lucky Leprechaun, Bridesmaids and/or Bar Bar Black Sheep (the 5 reel version).

At the new of writing, Team Classic is winning with 68% of the combined wagering while Team New Games has the remaining 32% of combined wagering. There’s still time for you to select a team and start playing on any of the games to be in with a chance of winning, so don’t delay and head over to Roxy Palace Casino today.

There are plenty of other attractive promotional offers currently running for both new & existing members of this top UK online casino. For example new players can claim up to £350 in free bonus cash over the first two deposits, plus there’s also the Live Blackjack High-Five promotion and the Live Roulette Boost.

Roxy Palace Casino is available on desktop and on mobile and it’s powered by award-winning Microgaming software. The games can be launched from within the Microgaming casino download client or instantly in your web browser and in addition to more than 800 individual games from Microgaming you can also now find an exciting range of games from Evolution Gaming (live dealer games), Just for the Win and Rabcat Gaming.